Samantha Hahn is an art director, illustrator, author & the founder of Maison Rainbow working with a range of clients including: Vogue Japan, US and Mexico, Baron & Baron, The New York Times, the Paris Review, the CFDA and brands, both indie and established.
Samantha’s work has been recognized by It’s Nice That, The New York Times, The Cut, Marie Claire, American Illustration & Communication Arts.
- Creative Consulting
- Concept Ideation
- Inspiration, Research & Mood-boarding
- Visual Direction
- Photo Shoot Direction
- Pre-production visual decks with detailed photo/lighting direction, color palette, prop, set, hair, makeup and styling moods.
- Shot List development
- Creative team curation/assembly
- Model casting
- On-set/location photo directing
- Post-production: Image selection and retouching direction
SELECT CLIENTS INCLUDE
The CFDA, Baron & Baron, Chloé, Brandon Maxwell, Marc Jacobs, J.Crew, Vogue (US, JP, Mex), Teen Vogue, Goop, The New York Times, Le Sport Sac, Harper’s Bazaar Kids, Karla Otto, Bold PR, Glamour, Elle, Marie Claire, Surface, Co
SELECT PHOTOGRAPHERS INCLUDE:
Thea Thale, Anna Palma, Nick Eucker, Tiffany Nicholson, Anna Wolf, Tara Donne, Jai Odell, Nick Steever, Christine Han, Nikki Sebastian, Manolo Campion, Julia Robbs, Tyler Nevitt, Lara Callahan, Meredith Jenks, Nick Eucker, Stephanie Stanley, Yudi Ela, Eva Kolenko, Kale Friesen, Christos Karantzolas, Jacqueline Harriet and Masha Gravenor.